2.05.2009

paperwork

so the paperwork came today for my visit to hopkins next week. WOW. 14 pages to cover what you have been going through. it made me rather depressed to write down everything, check off more yeses then noes. irked me that I had to write with my hands feeling the way they do. happy cause it is real now. bothered that I have to be there an hour before my appt. curious about what they are going to do to me. AMAZED at what they charge for this one visit (447.00) and that does not include lab test. shocked that they send this paper work out over and over again with all the errors in it. miffed about the cancellation policy (miss three appointments and you are not welcome back to the clinic), mad that i have to go through this all over again. tired that I just went through all those emotions in a few hours. done and done.