11.05.2005

lame today

The cable guy came out for the 5th time in less then a month -- our internet connection keeps going out and it sucks. It went out again about three hours after he left. Hannah finished her first quarter of second grade yesterday -- I know she will get perfect attendance and I hope she gets honor roll again. She gets her report card in about two weeks, right before the Thanksgiving break.
So I did not do much today -- caught up on all my shows from this week and watched "Halloween." Even though it was a really nice day, I could have used a little more of a breeze to move through the house.Diesel is doing well -- he is up to 13 pounds and learning the routine. Even Onyx is loosening up to him. I convinced Mikey to make me chili for football tomorrow, so he is beginning the batch tonight :)