5.29.2007

No Allergy Shots

So Hannah went through another round of allergy testing and did pretty good. Well by good I mean she doesn't need shots -- she still cried and I can't say I blame her. It's all over now and I am glad.

I am sitting outside high jacking somebody's Internet cause Verizon cut our cable while doing upgrades. NOT HAPPY.

I had my bone density test this morning and just got my normal "abnormal test" test results letter from the doctor. I see a pattern.

The wedding was fabulous. She can plan my anything next time. Man it was fantastic!!!!! I lasted for 9 hours which is not bad for me. I can't say I wanna be a bridesmaid anytime soon though.

I could use a good two days of sleeping... can that be an option?

Mike got his wish last week -- we are going to GREEN BAY to see the Packers play the Redskins. We are taking Hannah this year so she can live the packers experience at least one time with Dad.

Well, I think I am going to go inside, there is a bunch of white cotton balls things floating around in the air and my head hurts.