3.23.2007

Lucky Me

So I had a late birthday celebration with my friends from work last night at Lucky Strike. We had food and drinks and a really nice time. To cap things off, my friend Jen bought me a ice cream cake and had the waitress put candles in it to blow out. What fun!!! Then Jen and I went to shop, and I got a pair of pants and two tops. So I would call that a very nice evening. Thanks to John and Jen for making it special!!!

I then put the top down and drove to my Mom's house to show her the car. She laughed, it was funny to watch her get in it and go "Vroom Vroom."

Today I am off to the doctors (earlier then expected) and then work. Tomorrow is Hannah's first soccer game, which I am not sure she will have with the rain that is coming. They need more practice again.

Thank god it's Friday...