11.15.2006

Giggle

OK, so I have a little too much time on the morning drive in -- so I wanted to share what made me giggle, smile or go HUH?

1. Jamming to "I'll Tumble 4 Ya" by Culture Club (all the way to work, just kept on hitting the back key on my Sirius tuner).

2. Cleaning my glasses this morning and forgetting to brush my teeth (apparently I would prefer to see instead of having fresh breath)

3. Hannah using this excuse last night for not doing her homework "my teeth hurt (she is getting a spacer) -- but proceeded to eat her fast food. HUH?

4. My husband and my friend saying that even though I am "giving up getting my sky" to get my puppy, that in a year I would have both (you think I get what I want?)

5. My 8 year old jamming her guitar to "Shout at the Devil" on Guitar Hero 2 (she mastered it after playing it like three times).

6. People wearing open toe sandals in November (WHY)

7. Mark's comment on his blog about having google envy ( he thinks I said it -- dude it is right there .....go down three posts!?)

8. This response from customer service ( I sent an email asking for help b/c I did not REC. this purchase) -- and he writes "The delivery confirmation number states that it was delivered.
Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1480 0860 0163 9543 29
Status: Delivered
Your item was delivered at 12:23 PM on November 8, 2006 in WASHINGTON, DC 20004. "
Dude -- why would I email you if I rec'd it?

9. Missing drama at work ( that makes me CHEESE)

10. My insane habit of getting to work before 7 (no comment)

11. Buying "I'll Tumble 4 Ya" when I get to work -- HUH?

12. My job -- it makes me do all the above (Smile, giggle and go "Huh?" on a daily basis")

Well - -they may not seem funny to you but at 5:45 a.m on a long ride it, it made me all smile ...
new puppy pictures soon, and oh yeah, I am going to go brush my teeth ;)