6.16.2006

Well Hellooooo Owen




So I had to have pictures of this cutie!!! He just makes you wanna get on the floor and squeeze his face and smother him in KISSES. Mr. Owen started chemo the other day and should do well!!!

So (like this is a surprise) Hannah is still having a blast. I think today she is going down to Salsbury to spend the night over Kim's -- a movie and pizza are on the agenda.

Mike went out with Steve and Chris last night to catch up and to bs about the chilli cook offs. I went out with Karen last night -- she makes me giggle!! We ended up going out with co-workers and then having dinner. Everytime we get the opportunity to do this we always say "WE HAVE TO DO THIS MORE OFTEN." But in reality our lives are sooo busy it becomes almost an impossible tasks. But the time I have with her, I really do cherish them and they are always memorable moments that make me smile. I realized last night, I have rubbed off on her quite a bit over the years, she has no problem telling you or anybody else what she thinks, and that is funny since she has one of the most amazing, positive, beautiful personalities I ever witnessed. John should know better now...

Welp, we are having an open house this weekend ...WOW, surprise. Father's day is Sunday. Hannah was born on Father's day 8 years ago, she is the gift that keeps on giving (and taking ;) ) ....

Oh, they increased my medication, so I am just waiting for my hair to fall out and to go blind....