5.14.2006

What a great day...

I had such a great day. I woke up to the smell of bacon and sausage. Well, that was the second time I woke up. Diesel had me up at 5:30. Mike and Hannah made me breakfast. Then we went shopping for a little bit. Hannah made me a beautiful pink and red bracelet that she insists that I wear to work on Tuesday. Mike is the best, he got me a pink bluetooh headset for my new phone : ) And a gift certificate to go shopping, which depending on how I feel tomorrow, might be on the agenda.

Then Mike and Hannah made me dinner. WOW, it was fantastic. Pork ribs, garlic mashed potatoes, sliced tomatoes, green beans, biscuits and a nice vodka tonic to round it all off. I am pleasantly stuffed :) I think they are making me brownies for dessert.

It's great to be a Mom :) I have the best daughter in the whole wide world :) Now, I need to work off this dinner :)