4.29.2006

Ahh.. a nice Saturday for...

the NFL draft (which my husband has been glued to ALL day long), buying flowers, cleaning out the front yard, getting your deck stained and washing the car. It was a busy day for me today -- most of it I spent outside. I did go and look for new carpet for the house and the guy is coming out Monday to do the measurements. It was too nice to be inside. Hannah and Brandon were at the Celtic Festival all day, and they had a ball.

I got some test results yesterday that are not so good. It could mean one of two things: My disease is progressing and now there is definate joint destruction or I most certainly have SLE. I have to wait and see where we go from here in a few weeks. I will not let myself get to consumed by this, but it would explain the problems and the way I have been feeling the last 2 months. Oh well right?

Mike is still watching the draft (we are in our 9th hour of watching it), Hannah is playing her DS and I am sitting here typing. I think tomorrow I should go back to painting ...