12.31.2005

Sadly, the last day

of regular season football. I can't tell you how excited I get every year now when football starts and I can't tell you how I got this way. I am glad that my team -- the 49ers and my husband's team --the packers, ended up with the same record this year, 3-12. I am glad I got to see Brett Favre play live on Monday night. I hope (and pray) that he comes back next year so I can take my husband to Lambeau Field to get the true Green Bay Packer experience. Hannah has even gotten in to football and understands it to a certain degree.
Well, I guess I can't be too sad yet -- I have the playoffs and the Superbowl to look forward to in the next month :) Now to pick my post season teams for the playoffs and the superbowl and do a little betting at work - I love winning ;)