10.16.2005

changes

Since these last six weeks or so have drained the life out of me and I have not been taking care of my self -- I decided to spend a wee bit of time and money on the outside. I went and had a manicure and pedicure on friday and then yesterday went and had some dramatic changes done to my hair. Fun -- and it's only hair :) What is creeping into both Mike and I's mind again is some more tatoos -- we will see how far that will go. With Mike -- he will go :) Me like tatoos on him :)

Hannah went to the ren festival. I think she's done for the season. We have some things we would like to do while it is somewhat warm outside. She is really loving her new Nintendo DS -- she only gets to play on the weekend so she plays all day long.

Onyx and Zoe are good. I took old man out yesterday for a walk and a visit with friends -- he enjoyed. Zoe got to chill at home. She is such a priss -- right now she is enjoying a quick snooze. Quick because as soon as I move she will be right under my feet going with me.