9.01.2005

I don't think...

I will ever get to New Orleans -- I was suppose to go at the end of this month for our national event -http://www.aarp.org/aarp_benefits/natl_events/ -- but that is off and things are going from really bad to horrible. The goal now is to figure out how we can help-- I am sure we will get it together soon.

Hannah is in the process of getting in trouble because she is not listening. She was suppose to clean up 45 minutes ago and welp did not get it done. Dad is threatening to throw the polly pockets in the trash. Clean up time Hannah :)

I played a little poker tonight -- Texas Hold'em -- to
prepare for my co-workers first poker game -- should be interesting, considering 95% of them have never played before and well, it has nothing to do with a computer. Mike was kind of enough to walk thru a few things with me and then took over the game (it is a playstation game) and at this point knocked everyone out of the tournament except two players and is up $5000.00. I told him the boys will never let him play.... just too good for them. one more day till the weekend...