9.24.2007

CHICAGO





Wow, I just got back from a nice visit with my friend Jen C. Jen LR and I flew out there Thursday afternoon and got back this morning. I had the best time. I think it is because it was like being at home. We did the tourist thing on Friday since Jen and Steve had to work. Went out to dinner and had a nice time. Saturday we went shopping on Michigan where I hit American Girl, Ann Taylor Loft and Old Navy. Then we had a fab dinner at Hugo Frog. Sunday was amazing. Steve and I watched football all day while Jen and Jen feed us food :) I had the best time with the dogs -- it was like being at home with my puppies. Which totally made it easier for me to be gone. We have already made plans for Jen to come in December for Jen LR's baby shower.

I loved every minute of it, even flying Enjoy the pictures!