2.14.2007

V-Day

Well it was a long day. I got up around 4 to check on the weather and take care of three very awake dogs. It was gross out there. But I decided to stay up and watch what was going on around the area. It took them forever to announce Hannah's school, but they did and I finally fell asleep around 6:30 and got back up at 8:15 because I heard Mike getting ready to go to work. Apparently the animals still wanted their dental. Hannah and I chilled for most of the day -- my energy level is still tilting toward the non-existent side. Then Mike came home and brought us lunch and then we tackled the front yard again and the sidewalks. Hannah was a great help! Then we fed the birds and went for a road trip. Best Buy, pet store, clothes store and then the book store. We all stocked up on a few books and headed home. Mike made dinner for him and Hannah (I am not so hungry) and popped in a movie.

I am struggling to stay up -- I have one more work day this week and then some much needed time away from the office to catch up and take care of myself. We are having the door installed going into the Packers room on Friday and some deliveries on Saturday.

I think I gotta check on when my next appt is suppose to be, cause I think I should and need to go sooner. I have been so busy with Hannah's appts that I can't for the life of me remember when I have mine. That is such a classic mom move.

Well, I hope everyone had a great V-day.. I did. Now for the perfect ending... SLEEEPPPPPPPP!! Peace out...