10.22.2006

Go Pack Go

For some reason I can not stop saying that!! I am sure that it has a lot to do with the fact we are working really hard on the rec room, or let's just call it what it is _ The Green Bay Packers room. We rented a wallpaper steamer last night to get all the wallpaper off the wall. It's doing a pretty good job. I just don't know why people use wallpaper.... it is just a pain in the ass. I guess we will finish that today. The GBP paint has already been purchased and ready to go on the walls. The cable guy is coming today to drop cable in the room. Mike has been purchasing GBP stuff for a while in hopes of one day having this room.

Yesterday was also spent on getting the GS cookies that Hannah's troop sold. Hannah was the second highest seller in her troop, not bad for her first year and the fact that Mike and I only sold at our jobs :) She sold close to 250 boxes. I spent some time sorting through the cookies and labeling them for the group I sold cookies to.

Besides getting my hair done yesterday and other chores, nothing exciting -- thank goodness.