9.07.2006

Moving Along.

Well we are finally into September and the move seems a tad more real to us!! The last couple weekends have been spent packing, so we are living in the land (and piles) of boxes. I went back to work on the 1st, and I feel (knock on wood) pretty good. I began the routine of schedule disconnection services and set up services for cable, phone and post office. We unfortunately had to get a new phone number because we are moving out of Crofton to Gambrills and there was no way I was paying 46 extra dollars a month to keep my damn number. BAH!! I have hired the movers and the only thing that is really stinking is that we have to store all our possessions with the moving company over night since we are closing on a Tuesday and have to be out by 10:00 am. Oh well, another price to pay for the house...

Hannah has begun purchasing the hamster necessities, since she can't get a hamster until after we move. She has brought a massive Hamster home, some kind of edible hamster shack and a hamster play pen. More animals!!

Mike is still in heaven since we leave for Green Bay on Saturday. I still can't believe we are going to Lambeau field to see Brett Favre play. Somehow I think we are establishing a habit... I am sure this won't be my last visit there.

Diesel and Zoe are doing well. Fighting like cats and dogs and completely confused by all the boxes. But I keep promising that it will be well worth the confusion. I am pondering (in the next year) of forgoing my new car and getting a friend for Diesel. I am thinking that I would like to get another one from the same breeder. Diesel needs a dog that can hang with him and not get hurt while playing with him, Zoe is just too damn small for him. But time will tell. Mike will kill me...