8.29.2006

It finally arrived...


the Green Bay Packers MVP tour package. I can't tell you how excited my husband is to be going to see his favorite all time team and the increadible Brett Favre play at Lambeau Field. The package came yesterday, which includes a tour of the stadium, autograph signing session with William Henderson, tailgate party at Brett Favre's resturant (everything included), two tickets to the game (in the endzone ), transportation and two nights at the Tundra Lodge. Jeez, I think that alone just wore me out. Mike can barely contain himself.

Well, on another note, I go back to work in a few days and I am looking forward to getting back into the grind. My health has improved greatly over this past month and really hope it continues on that track.

The house is slowly but surely getting packed up. I still can't believe that we are moving and don't think it will be real until we do. Hannah is sooo happy about the new house. And Mike -- still stunned. We have waited a long time for this and just want everything to go smoothly.

Hannah had her first day of school yesterday and really likes her new teacher. She got to stay with Alyssa in her class. She also started Brownies last night.

I still can't believe she is in third grade... wow.