8.13.2006

ahh.. finally

I am feeling somewhat better, these two weeks have been difficult to say the least. I look back now and can not believe how much I was pushing and pushing myself. I am assuming the change in the way that I feel comes from the rest and the new meds. Another trip to the doc this week should let me know about the tests. I am ready ;)

Well things are moving for my new house. We took Hannah over to finally get her first look and she was ecstatic. I have sooo many ideas pumping through my head but have to learn to hold back until we get through all the paperwork and we go to closing. For all of you who don't know, we go to closing onSeptember 26 on both houses. So we have some time (which is scary) --so another chapter closes and another begins.

Hannah has only two weeks before school starts, and leaves to go down to the beach next weekend. She can't wait to get back down there.
And if all goes well (knock on wood) I should be back to work at the same time. Thanks goodness....