7.14.2006

Once more, with feeling...

man, so today kinda blew. I went to the doc and had more tests done, more medications were added (yes I have actually lost count) and then I went to work. I am pissed at myself because I never ate today, well lie, I only got a drumstick icecream finally at 2 because there was nothing else and I could not walk anywhere because I was in that much pain. And that was after two pills to get me through the day. One of the hardest parts lately is not sleeping. I get maybe three hours a night of non interrupted sleep and then the pain kicks in and it's all over. So I will take something new tonight to try and get a restful night sleep. Mike ran to get me a sub, I am so hungry.

John, you still owe me one more.
Joesph, thanks for the "care" package today and
David, I really should have taken you up on that offer...