5.11.2006

Focus, Gina!

I need to focus and get some things accomplished this week at home. As I type, new carpet is being installed. THANK YOULORD!!! I can't even imagine. I love that everyone is telling me once I do all this, I won't wanna move. I would love to stay people, but I really want a yard for HANNAH, Diesel and Zoe. That is my main objective... I hate knowing what I just did to my house (of eight years) will probably have to been done to wherever I move. The good thing is I found colors that I wanted carry over into the new house :) Hannah is hell bent on getting a Pokemon room . I am going to have to draw the line....I always have to be that person :(

So I am hanging on the new meds. I am having some issues with Hives popping up quite frequently even though I take 2 Benedryl every night. Scary think what would be happening if I wasn't. My appetite is coming and going.. .so we will see. BTW... this makes my medicine count up to five meds for my disease. That does not include the meds I take as needed. Phew....

I will post some pictures soon the house, the girl and the boy :) He is getting biggggggg and very lovie :) Which makes me ever so happy...


I wanna wish my friend Nicole a very happy birthday (this weekend) -- and let her know it only gets better now :) I think we should go shoe shopping soon!!! Big Hugs....