4.13.2006

paint

So my friend Karen woke me up this morning after I finally fell asleep from ding-dong waking me up early to feed him. I sent him to work with Mike because he would not let me sleep again, he would not stop jumping on my head. So I decided to take Hannah to Home Depot to pick of the rest the paint for the basement and then I attempted to paint. It did not go so well today. I have paint all over myself. I hate painting with a brush and that is what I did today and it SUCKS. Mike is going to be a little mad with his woman today. Oh well, it's the effort right? I then tried the bathroom and it's not that it is bad, I just want it finished. I really am not good with patience. I guess I will wait for my paint buddy to come home and tell me when he is ready to complete. Hannah told me she wanted to be lazy today and she is fullfilling that desire by watching TV and playing Nintendo. Hannah is scheduled for a hair cut saturday morning, which she is looking forward the appointment. I think Deanna is coming over Sunday night to spend the night with Hannah. I think I am destined to paint more this weekend. I will get some fun in there somehow, I always do...