12.08.2005

My Onyx's troubles

Just seem to keep coming. His nose is a mess.. so I thought I would share (not an over share mind you) but just to show you how nasty it is. So I called the vet again to let them know he is having trouble breathing and it smells. So he is going in tomorrow and Mikey is bringing meds and a slide home so we can culture it. Hannah is at Mike's parents house for dinner and to meet their new dog. So I am alone doing a little work and thinking about food. And I guess I am also trying not to get emotional about my boy...kinda hard.

I finished all my holiday cards (score one for me) but I am not doing good on shopping. I will get there.. or shall I say Mike will.
We are expecting snow again tonight -- so I might have a little girl with me tomorrow during the day....
how many more days till my vacation? he he he ...