9.24.2005

another week ends

As funny as this sounds, I always get happy when I make it through another week. I am a full subscriber to the belief -I am never given more than I can handle. This week at work tested that belief. So many things, soo little time. I get amazed at what I am asked to do and deal with on a daily basis -- but it is a job and I am happy to have it. This morning is rather quiet in the Stanford household. Mike got up at 530am to get ready for the chilli cookoff and Hannah left for the ref festival today. She was suppose to go with Brandon, but he decided not to go and she was very upset. The grandparents even made him a pirate oufit (it is pirate weeken at the ren festival). So it is just me and my dogs -- which after what I have dealt with -- this makes me very happy. Onyx is having a tough morning, coughing all the time (not good) and drinking alot of water. He is very unsettled. I gave him some meds to try and get him there. Bailey is chillin in my room -- I am sure he is glad he does have to take antoher trip to the vets today. He got his staples out yesterday. Zoe finally decided to chill for a minute and take a nap. I have been up for a while -- I haven't been sleeping well since all this stuff with both dogs and I have had this pain in my head and neck for two weeks. I just keep taking different things to make it bearable. I already have done a few loads of laundry, emptied out the dishwasher, straightened the house, paid bills and ate breakfast. I am still not sure if I am going to the chilli cookoff -- most of me wants to finaly get some time to myself and just try and relax and another part of me thinks I should go. Who knows.... right now I am good where I am at, but who knows later.