8.28.2005

counting donwn

till school starts tomorrow. I can't believe it is that time already, but Hannah needs to get ready. She is vegging today -- watching TV and playing gameboy. We went to the Foster's block party last night in the rain -- well it was not raining when we got there but sure enough was raining when we left. I had a pretty good time -- me love cookout food :)
I finally watched the movie "Dodgeball" yesterday, I was surprised. I laughed my butt off. Could of been I was desparate to watch a new movie... but I did say I will have to purchase it.

Well off to see the surgeon tomorrow morning. Mike is betting they put me in an immobilizer for 8 weeks- which means I still could go New Orleans. Yeah!!! I am betting no on the immobilizer -- I will say this: my knee still hurts...