8.30.2005

another tuesday


Hannah is busy eating her take out tuesday fare and I am sitting here working on her "All About Me" project she has to do -- making sure she has pictures for all the items she would like to put on her pennant. I am not doing it for her people, but just making sure she has everything she needs. She had another good day at school -- math and recess again. She has math homework tonight -- 2 pages. She says she is done with homework, I get to check it. After that -- she cleans her room and then she gets free time (no TV) -- I know hard -- but she has gotta do her thang. And it gives me time to chill and clean up





Onyx is at the vet with dad. He has something going on with his back toe -- I am soooo praying it is not a form of cancer again -- like last year. It looks UGLY! and if I had my camera (mike took it to work to take pictures of his nasty dentals) I would show you my poor babies toe. I don't think he can go through another amputation. That would be his third and with his hip dyplasia and rebuilt knee -- that would just be too hard. So say a little prayer for my boy -- he's the one that really makes me smile. After all, it was the first thing Mike every game me :) reason enough to smile